“Review for Dezavala location..”

Broadway Daily Bread
Ranked #8 of 52 Bakeries in San Antonio
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Review for Dezavala location..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2011

I've been here several times- I love it! I always buy more than I plan to..whether its a loaf or bread, an extra scone or kolache, muffins, cupcakes..you get the drift!
The veggie sandwich is out of this world...on the birdman bread. The college kids working there are also usually pretty friendly. As I'm writing I'm thinking i'd like to head there for a mini chocolate cupcake!!!!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Justsomegal

Dallas, Texas
“Horrible Experience Never go to Broadway Daily Bread”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2009

Ordered 4 dozen dinner rolls on a Friday before a Tuesday luncheon. Arrived on Tues. at 7:00 a.m. to pick up my order, to be told they could only bake 3 dozen. They were hockey pucks. I asked for a discount since I was 1 dozen short and the girl behind the counter said "no discounts". On my way out, she SHOUTED, "why don't you plan ahead next time" I guess ordered on the Friday before was not enough time for them to bake 4 dozen dinner rolls. I wouldn't ever patronize this "bakery" and advised the 7,000 employees at my company to never do business with Broadway Daily Bread ever!

4 Thank Kristin_9
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best bakery in town (sorry, Central Market) !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2008

Best bakery in town (sorry, Central Market) !

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great sandwiches and baked goods; the ingredients taste so fresh that the flavors explode in your mouth. There's also a...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2008

Great sandwiches and baked goods; the ingredients taste so fresh that the flavors explode in your mouth. There's also a branch on De Zavala, across from Clark high school, in NW San Antonio.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Awesome Cinnamon Rolls and AMAZING Chocolate frosting on the Cupcakes :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2008

Awesome Cinnamon Rolls and AMAZING Chocolate frosting on the Cupcakes :)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook