“Another good Vietnamese restaurant in San Antonio”
Review of Pho Hong Phat

Pho Hong Phat
Ranked #2,291 of 4,652 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Vietnamese
San Antonio, Texas
“Another good Vietnamese restaurant in San Antonio”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

My husband and I had visited this restaurant at lunch time which was busy yet we were seated right away. Service is good and fast. They have more dishes than other Vietnamese restaurants in the area. We ordered spring rolls that were good, nothing out of the normal. I ordered their combination fried rice which I really enjoyed and preferred over other similar restaurants. The amount was to share with another person. My husband really enjoyed his combination pho as well. We will be recommending and visiting this restaurant again for sure.

• Visited August 2014

San Antonio, Texas, United States
“So so pho”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

The pho was mediocre. The waitress forgot to bring the usual plate of add ins ( basil, cilantro etc) and never came back to check to see if I needed anything. The spring rolls tasted like the ones I get at the grocery store from the freezer case. The coconut. bubble drink I had there was tasty and was the highlight of my meal.I won't be back.

• Visited June 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Best First Phô”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Toon a gamble and tried this place on a recommendation from a friend. The Phô was great. We've since been to several other Phô places and this has been the best. The bowls are big and the prices are great ($6.50 for large). This place look family owned so the wait staff is very nice.

• Visited May 2013