“Authentic Mexican food !!”
Review of Taqueria San Juan

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taqueria San Juan
Ranked #1,087 of 4,696 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I have traveled all of
Mexico and I can tell you that without a doubt that this place serves the real deal. There is a reason the parking lot is full. Yes it is about 15 minutes away from down town but it is not the fake Mexican food you get on the river walk. Believe me I have tried them all in hopes if finding one tht was real and that is just not the case. This place is your local eatery hole in the wall type place but once you get past the facad it is as real as it gets. Finally if you are not familiar with ordering Mexican food their menus has a picture of all of their plates so you don't have to guess what you are ordering. We had a party of 6 and everyone raved about their choice.