“Extreamly slow and verfy poor customer service”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #2,765 of 4,652 Restaurants in San Antonio
San Antonio, Texas
“Extreamly slow and verfy poor customer service”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We have gone to this Sonic in the past and always went to the drive thru. The service was slow and the person at the window is not very friendly. You also can not easily read the shake flavors when ordering. So this time we decide to park and order at a stall. We order three shakes at 8:42pm. I tried to pay by credit card at the stall but the card reader wasn’t working properly so I wasn’t sure if my card was charged or not. After waiting about 5 minutes the screen on the card reader said my order would be delivered in 60 seconds. We waited and waited, I didn’t want to leave because I wasn’t sure if my card was charged or not. At 9:12 we FINALLY got our 3 shakes only to find out my card wasn’t charged and the card reader was down and they had to go inside to charge it. 5 minutes later I had my card back and 3 melted shakes. The WORST experience at Sonic ever and then when I can finally leave we have to wait to back out due to the slow drive thru blocked us in. Next time we have a craving for ½ price shakes after baseball practice I will gladly drive the extra 5 minutes out of the way to the Sonic in Helotes.

• Visited June 2013