“NO WAYYYYY!” 3 of 5 bubbles

playa del carmen
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NO WAYYYYY!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and love pho and have eaten at many vietnamese restaurant all over the US including Europe. We were excited to try this place out on a Saturday evening around 7p.m..
Getting it to go was no problem, and the place was empty, as we were the only ones there.
We ordered 2 phos and 2 orders of spring rolls(4 total). It was very delicious, and would love to
go back-however it was 40$$$$$$$$$$
I was astounded when I paid the bill! I am not cheap but there is no way they should charge this much. Vietnamese food is inxpense and the people in Viet Nam would starve to death over these prices!!! There are many pho places in San Antonio, just as good, and I will not be goin back.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“A family run slice of Vietnam.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

My family loves to eat at Pho Nguyen's. Our favorite meal is the Rock and Roll Beef (combo luc lac). Everyone in the family orders it. When we walk in the restaurant, the wait staff recognizes us and immediately places our order. By the time we are in our seat, we hear the wait staff shout, "six combo luc lacs." It's like the "Cheers" of Vietnamese restaurants.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Pho Nguyen? Share your experiences!