“Desperately needed pampering after a long work conference. ”
Review of Mokara Spa

Mokara Spa
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

The spa facility is amazing, the staff very attentive and the therapists were awesome. Highly suggest requesting Garrett for your massage. #magichands - Cured what was ailing me.

Will be back!

"techniques"
"conference"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I didn’t stay at the hotel but visited the spa. Very friendly reception and a nice, quick tour to make you feel welcome. Men’s amenities are top-notch with a whirlpool, dry sauna, and eucalyptus sauna. Massage was very good, probably the best I’ve had. If you’re looking for the “spa” experience, look no further! Friendly staff, cleanliness, and great facilities will definitely have me coming back when I’m in town.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Preston T
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

This spa is an amazing experience from beginning to end. Clean, plush, luxurious. I wouldn’t go anywhere else in San Antonio.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank SuperMannequin
Reviewed January 21, 2018

Enjoyed a wonderful afternoon at this Spa and came away very relaxed and impressed. In fact, one of the best Spas I've been to - extremely excellent amenities, clean, and very tasteful, relaxing, and professional. Enjoyed the facilities - jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, relaxation room, all of which are gender separated. Great customer service, and great attendants who were exceptional with their service. I will return to this Spa when back in town.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Marty375
See more reviews
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

I was hesitant at first due to the price but I am so glad I did it. My massage therapist was Denise and she made my first time getting a massage pleasant. The whole experience was delightful. From the dressing room with cozy bathrobes to the waiting room that offered tea and fruit infused water, and comfortable lounge chairs with blankets, to the massage itself, I felt as though I had a first-class experience.

One huge perk: You get to use their facilities the whole day! This includes the whirlpool and saunas! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: November 2017