“Wonderful”
Review of Mokara Spa

Mokara Spa
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

This spa is an amazing experience from beginning to end. Clean, plush, luxurious. I wouldn’t go anywhere else in San Antonio.

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"conference"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Enjoyed a wonderful afternoon at this Spa and came away very relaxed and impressed. In fact, one of the best Spas I've been to - extremely excellent amenities, clean, and very tasteful, relaxing, and professional. Enjoyed the facilities - jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, relaxation room, all of which are gender separated. Great customer service, and great attendants who were exceptional with their service. I will return to this Spa when back in town.

1  Thank Marty375
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

I was hesitant at first due to the price but I am so glad I did it. My massage therapist was Denise and she made my first time getting a massage pleasant. The whole experience was delightful. From the dressing room with cozy bathrobes to the waiting room that offered tea and fruit infused water, and comfortable lounge chairs with blankets, to the massage itself, I felt as though I had a first-class experience.

One huge perk: You get to use their facilities the whole day! This includes the whirlpool and saunas! Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Sylvia did a great job and was fast! I got a blow out with a beach wave and she applied lashes on me. The salon was very clean and professional. I highly recommend the Mokara Spa and ask for Sylvia! Can't wait to come back.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Treated our bachelorette with a day at the spa! We all couldn't have asked for better services, wish we had more time. But we were walking on a cloud the rest of the afternoon. Everyone received Swedish massages and I had the 50-minute foot message ... AMAZING! definitely going to make plans for a romantic getaway with the beau :)