Review Highlights
Not your 4 diamond Spa

Our hotel arrival was nice and we were so looking forward to our spa day at Mokara. Unfortunately... read more

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed yesterday
JorgeLuis956
Chicago, Illinois
10 out of 10... Exceeded Expectations!

All of my treatments... the Nirvana Stress Relief Massage, the Lemongrass Body Scrub, and the... read more

Reviewed December 22, 2018

from $16.99
from $49.99
from $135.50
More Info
All reviews massage therapist locker key excellent amenities body scrub okura techniques conference
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Sylvia did a great job and was fast! I got a blow out with a beach wave and she applied lashes on me. The salon was very clean and professional. I highly recommend the Mokara Spa and ask for Sylvia! Can't wait to come back.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Treated our bachelorette with a day at the spa! We all couldn't have asked for better services, wish we had more time. But we were walking on a cloud the rest of the afternoon. Everyone received Swedish massages and I had the 50-minute foot message ... AMAZING! definitely going to make plans for a romantic getaway with the beau :)

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 31, 2017

I have been to many spas in my lifetime and the Arnica Massage with Loren was outstanding - probably the best massage I have ever experienced. The spa atmosphere itself was beautiful and the staff was friendly. I checked in early to use the sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi. Infused water served throughout and eucalyptus scented neck pillow at end of service. The price was as you would expect for a spa with this level of service. They did automatically add a 20% tip to the service which I generally do not like; however, they told you they had.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

Quick review of an amazing sports massage man!
I've been to many spa/resorts and hands down Adrian is the one to go see!
Thanks again Adrian... I will see you again when I'm back in town.
Cheers,

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Final day of the conference and we have been walking and walking and walking. Late night in new shoes didn't help either - but I promised myself a pedicure before my next leg of travel and lo and behold not a single nail salon in the downtown area of San Antonio. The nearest one was 7 miles away - so I took a chance, upon hotel recommendation, and called the Mokara Spa to see if they had an opening. They did and quoted me $80 for a pedicure. I swallowed my budget and hobbled the 4 blocks from my hotel - only to be delighted from my first step inside. Calm serene intake lobby and my very friendly attendant greeted me right away. The first time I ever placed my foot in the bath and exclaimed 'too hot'- as I usually have to ask for more warm water in the cookie cutter type salons. The massage chair was deluxe and I had a wonderful conversation with my attendant who worked on my feet until every crust and crevice was smoothed and polished. I really enjoyed her service and slipped her $20 as I knew she was saving up for a big move. When I first came in I had flashed my conference badge and asked if they had any of the discount coupons available that my conference of 5000 people had established on our conference app for various restaurants and activities around town. They knew nothing about it - further questions revealed that the hotel was not aware and did not provide PR for their services during this time - and yet there were tons of us at the convention center that week - Mokara's loss of business I say. Imagine my pleasant surprise as I went out to pay and was offered a complete use of the additional spa amenities upstairs to include brewed tea in a lovely lounge while my toes dried - a plush thick robe, the jacuzzi, steam room and sauna - all to myself as not a soul was around. I indulged myself for another hour and surrendered to spa mode. As I went back downstairs to pay - I was then told I had a 25% discount on the price and promptly spent the difference on mother's day gift for my daughter-in-law. I definitely got my splurge on and walked away much more comfortably than I walked in - worth every dollar spent!! If you are going to spa it then Mokara is my best recommendation, reminiscent of my hometown Poipu Hyatt Anara Spa in amenities but without the tropical setting.

Date of experience: May 2017