“If you like Sushi you need to try this place !!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sushishima
Ranked #143 of 4,589 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: For those of you looking for the finest cuts and some of the rarest gems that the sea has to offer, look no further. We here take pride in the quality we serve and are always looking for new ways to serve, present, and combined different cuts of nigiri and sashimi. We also have a large list of rolls for those of you who are not interested in sashimi. Don't like seafod? We got you covered! We also have a large menu serving hibachi dinners and cooked fish. So please don't hesitate a moment longer come and let your taste buds be the jude.... hope to see you soon.
San Antonio, Texas
“If you like Sushi you need to try this place !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

I travel all the time and can't believe my family didn't turn me on to this place sooner. They were keeping a secret from me. Took my 6 year old out for Daddy/Daughter date and she wanted to go to Sushishima. First trip was first week of February and by the end of the month I had been there 5 times. I love sushi and love this place. Service is very good. The manager Adam is outstanding. Very comfortable. There are a couple of other good sushi restaurants in the area but this is my new fav.

Visited February 2014

Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas, USA
“Beyond the tuna roll - Unexpected great sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

Have now on a couple occasions ordered their 'King's Plate' entree of which they only make 5 per night. The selection varies each week depending upon the fish available and the creativity of the chef - monk fish liver, uni, baby octopus, etc. - and a pepper tuna on fried tofu that is great. This place really serves up top notch sushi!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Have visited a number of times for business. Food is good. Lots of lunch specials. Service is solid. There are a number of sushi options with both cooked a raw choices.

Visited December 2013
Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas, USA
“Great Sushi at Sushishima”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We stopped in by chance and I'm glad that we did! The sushi may be the best I've had in San Antonio - more traditional Japanese with nice portions of very fresh fish and perfectly prepared rice. This will be a regular dining spot for us!

Visited November 2013
“Decent evening”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Our waiter Justin was a hoot....nice guy...food is pretty good and generous portions. Not the best I've had, but the pricing is good.

Visited October 2013