“Food is great”

Olive Garden
Ranked #671 of 4,696 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I love their calmari and the people that work their are nice and I like their wine I had Sunday and the bread stick a good and it was a nice meal I had their

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The meal and service was great... My wife and I enjoyed the food and the service. Out only complaint, which is minor is we had to ask for sauce for out meatballs and sausage. Other wise it was a great experience.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Olive Garden has changed over the years, for the better! The breadsticks and salad are just as wonderful as always. Met a friend here for lunch and shared the special, two entrees with appetizer or dessert for $25. Great ziti with loads of cheese. Service was great as well. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

The Olive Garden at TPC and Stone Oak Parkway in San Antonio is very good. New, clean facility. Servers are friendly and professional. Food was served quickly, had a nice presentation and was very good. Nice touch by offering a sampling of wine when first seated. The Tuscan Bread Pudding dessert was superb!!!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I visited this olive garden when they had a nice promotion where you bought a certain pasta dish for your meal and then at no extra cost were allowed to take a certain pasta meal with you to go. I doubt that this promotion is still going on, however, if it is take advantage of it! The service was very friendly and efficient at this location, and the server actually made a custom salad refill for us. The pasta is always pretty good here, the breadsticks are hit and miss.