“Great service”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The food was very good but what really set this place apart was the service. Our waitress was super-friendly and seemed to truly enjoy her job --- she wasn't just giving a spiel or memorizing the menu. The manager also visited and seemed to be having fun, although the place was busy. We got intrigued with the pictures of the movie stars and could not remember the names of one of them. That's when one of the other waitstaff and the manager chimed in. We felt like we were at a party, not just enjoying a little bite to eat.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I really enjoy the food here. I have been there many times and have yet to be disappointed. It is great for families or young singles with 2 different dining areas.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I am visiting San Antonio on a road trip and was extremely hungry when the person at the hotel recommended this restaurant..the food was very reasonable, very fresh and cooked to perfection..they were very busy for a Wednesday night and when I requested that everything be put on the side for my turkey burger it came plain with nothing except the patty and bun. I had to get up and find the waitress who apologized, but frankly it still took a while to get my condiments. Besides the service, the food was reasonable and tasty....

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Went to grill on Friday at 6:30 PM with a party of 10. Waiting line ws 2 hours. The restaurant must be good because of the crowds. Limited parking created problems. We had to circle the lot several time. Next door restaurants limited parking with policemen chasing away people and cars. We finally gave up and went to Longhorn Steak house next door. They were more accomodating with large party and food was terrific....!

1  Thank uedc
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Honestly, I didn't expect much more than a basic bar and grill. I have to say that the food is fresh, tasty, and much higher quality than the average chain. Try the chicken fried chicken, the breading is fantastic! Also, I thought the margaritas were better than many local places allegedly known for them. Definately a good value for the money.

1  Thank Euro13-16