“Outstanding Ribeye”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #368 of 4,602 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orange
“Outstanding Ribeye”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

LongHorn Steakhouse has a masculine, outdoor ambiance. From the bread to desert, the meal was excellent. Great wait staff. Delicious Ribeye steak.

Visited October 2012

“great chichen”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

I eat at Longhorns all the time, the food is great nd the staff care that you have a good time. My favorite is the Prime Rim or the Parmesan Crusted Chicken, the salads are good as well. I did have a bad meal, the Prime Ribs, the manager personally replaced the cut and removed it from our bill, she even gave me her card if I Had any other problems. Great service, great food, at a fair price.

• Visited September 2012
“Just okay.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

The waiter seemed like he was lost. It's disappointing when you pay for food and service and just get food without service. Food was a bit on the salty side, but overall okay.

Visited September 2011
“Overall good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

We went to the one on the southside, by Southpark Mall. For five of us, it was $100. I got salmon while my husband got steak. I liked better the steak, than the salmon. The salmon was a little bland and too strong of a flavor. It came with two sides. I got mashed potatoes, with rice pilaf. Be prepared for a wait. We had to wait on a Friday night, I didn't expect it to be busy, but I guess it was.

• Visited July 2012