“Big Black Bugs”

The Woodhouse Day Spa
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have gone to this spa for 3 years, but the last experience will be my last visit for this location. I also wrote to corporate to give them a chance to reply, now a week later with no call back. I will let you decide based on my review, but for me, they don't deserve my hard earned money.

I had a baby 7 months ago, so I was really looking forward to some relaxation. As I walked in, there were about 5 to 6 very large black bugs, looked like roaches, but they are beetle bugs, just wandering around the lobby. They receptionist was nonchalant saying they are in season and won't be upstairs. Well that wasn't the truth. After my treatment, I went to shower and there's one walking along the side. So I'm anxiously watching this thing the whole time, relaxation out the door. I check out and told them honestly when they asked, that I was not satisfied with the experience this time. The girl just said oh sorry as she charged my card. Didn't seem very genuine, and now after not getting a response from Corporate, I know that this company is ok with mediocrity and poor customer service. If I were the boss, I'd atleast offer a gift card or something so the person would come back again. So I left, and decided to check out the Cali pizza kitchen and Ann Taylor store on either side of the spa (retail strip mall). Guess What? No bugs to be seen. Imagine that. They must have wanted a facial.

I am just one person, so this won't make a dent for WDS, and that's fine too. I may not consider another location either just because headquarters didn't bother with a response. If this is a professional establishment, they sure did everything that day to prove otherwise.

4  Thank BeachBall78
"facial"
in 13 reviews
"conference"

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

The Woodlands Spa was an excellent choice. We had a massage and a facial. Leslie did the Facial and was just great. She was really in to job and was very good at it. Melissa did the massage an it was fantastic as well if you call ahead be sure and ask for these ladies. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Guys, go and treat yourself to their men’s manicure. They make your nails look great which your wife/girlfriend/significant other will appreciate. It takes under 25 minutes and it’s worth the time and cost.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We love coming to Woodhouse at the Rim ! It's our happy place and we try to take advantage of their specials and go as often as possible. One major thing about all Woodhouse Spas is that you are always going to get the same yummy sheets, blankets, set up. It's always consistent and always the best of any spa I've been to.

1  Thank Karenbob