“Awesome Spa”

The Woodhouse Day Spa
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

The Woodlands Spa was an excellent choice. We had a massage and a facial. Leslie did the Facial and was just great. She was really in to job and was very good at it. Melissa did the massage an it was fantastic as well if you call ahead be sure and ask for these ladies. Would highly recommend!

There are newer reviews for The Woodhouse Day Spa

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Guys, go and treat yourself to their men’s manicure. They make your nails look great which your wife/girlfriend/significant other will appreciate. It takes under 25 minutes and it’s worth the time and cost.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We love coming to Woodhouse at the Rim ! It's our happy place and we try to take advantage of their specials and go as often as possible. One major thing about all Woodhouse Spas is that you are always going to get the same yummy sheets, blankets, set up. It's always consistent and always the best of any spa I've been to.

1  Thank Karenbob
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Woodhouse Day Spa is a very nice spa with great services. Their facials are the best out of any spa I have been to. Aggie is my favorite esthetician here. If you look out for deals or sales they always come around. I have never left here disappointed.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have been traveling for many years with a group of guys for golf. Two of us have had a habit of a spa day midway through the week. I researched on Trip Advisor for a spa and settled on the Woodhouse Day Spa on La Cantera in San Antonio. I have to say that this was the best spa experience ever for me (and my friend agrees). The massage by Rachel was superb, the facial by Lauren was out of this world and the mani/pedi by Michelle was outstanding. The staff were all first rate, easy to talk to and extremely competent. I would return in a second!