“Wonder food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I like their chicken Samwich and the food was great and the serve was very good and the place is clean and I like their wine and it was wonderful place to eat

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

When ever I am in Texas I look for a Saltgrass steak house. This one was very good and I will be back again. Bartender and staff were great.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

My mom and I came here just before I got married. The service was excellent. The food was very good. The manager Tony was very nice. He stopped by and made conversation with us.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

On a busy night all the staff made an effort to ensure we were served well. A problem with one order was resolved and food was well priced for the quality. We will come back when we can!
Tips: meal portions are generous and can be shared!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I was looking for another restrauant to eat. When I noticed it was really crowded, I saw the Saltgrass right next door. It was also crowded but the hostess gave me a table in the bar since I was single. The service was outstanding and the steak was excellent. I would definitely recommend Saltgrass as a place to get a great steak.