“Good fruits and fruit drinks food not so much”

Los Valles Taqueria y Fruteria
Ranked #2,208 of 4,727 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

All the fruit waters and fruit are fresh and delicious but the food is too greasy and looks nasty. Just get the fruit (:

1  Thank Omarutsa15

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I love eating at Los Valles. Their fresh fruit cups and drinks are the best! I usually order their enchiladas made with Mexican white cheese. A simple dish, but very well prepared. My friends have ordered other items, no complaints, the food is really good. Make sure you try their fresh fruit drinks, I'm partial to cantaloupe.
The service is consistently good.
The only issue I have with this place is their lack of cleanliness, so I'm rating their "atmosphere" as terrible. For example, the menus, the tablecloths and salt shakers look and feel dirty. It'd be great if they would give the entire place, from top to bottom, a thorough scrub down. If it weren't for this issue I would rate them much higher.