“Just ok”

Ranked #184 of 4,645 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: GUILLERMO'S MISSION STATEMENT To efficiently serve people by creating and selling exceptional food using the finest product in a sanitary environment where value for our staff, customers, and creativity is boundless.
Gardnerville, Nevada
“Just ok”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We were staying a nearby hotel and didn't feel like walking too far for a late dinner, or driving anywhere downtown. The hotel staff recommended Guillermo's as a great place for dinner. Well, it's average. The food is basic American-Italian, and if you like Olive Garden you'll be satisfied. The wait staff was adequate.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank NextDestination77

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We enjoyed lunch on a weekday. The salad I ordered was one of the best I've ever had. My husband had the vegetaboli and it was excellent. The serving sizes are quite large. Our daughter had a chicken pita sandwich which she said was fabulous. We would definitely eat there again if we have the chance to visit San Antonio.

• Visited April 2013
San Antonio
“Nice Italian restaurant downtown”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I really enjoyed dinner here on Friday night. The outdoor patio is nice and dog friendly. The deep dish pizza and stromboli were both delicious and very filling. My stromboli came with a salad. I chose the spinach salad which I really liked. It had a lot of different ingredients in it such as pasta and cranberries. The beer selection is good and the frozen sangrias are cold and yummy. Our waitress was very good. The prices were reasonable as well.

• Visited April 2013
Taiwan
“Miss their calzone”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Not in the famous part of the city but they've got Good food and good service. Love it! wish we could return again soon.

• Visited February 2013
San Antonio
“Couples Review”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was the first time my fiance and I visited this place. The property itself reminds me of a house which makes it feel cozy. The food was amazing and the service was great. We tried the chicken alfredo and a pizza. The food was delightful and the serving size was great. I would visit this place again.

• Visited January 2013