“Nice Italian restaurant downtown”
Review of Guillermo's

Guillermo's
Ranked #180 of 4,714 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: GUILLERMO'S MISSION STATEMENT To efficiently serve people by creating and selling exceptional food using the finest product in a sanitary environment where value for our staff, customers, and creativity is boundless.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I really enjoyed dinner here on Friday night. The outdoor patio is nice and dog friendly. The deep dish pizza and stromboli were both delicious and very filling. My stromboli came with a salad. I chose the spinach salad which I really liked. It had a lot of different ingredients in it such as pasta and cranberries. The beer selection is good and the frozen sangrias are cold and yummy. Our waitress was very good. The prices were reasonable as well.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Not in the famous part of the city but they've got Good food and good service. Love it! wish we could return again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was the first time my fiance and I visited this place. The property itself reminds me of a house which makes it feel cozy. The food was amazing and the service was great. We tried the chicken alfredo and a pizza. The food was delightful and the serving size was great. I would visit this place again.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Being a small restaurant and not busy we expected to get good food and good service, we got neither. The servers seemed more interested in talking to each other than taking our order. I ordered something specifically because it had avocado in it, when I got my order it did not have the avocado in it and when I asked for it I got 2 small wedges. We would have staid and had a few more drink if the staff would have offered.

2  Thank Sandra R
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The service was a little slow and there were not many patrons at this restaurant. I ordered the house salad which was very good. The salad had craizens, almonds, green olives, peppercinnis, and pineapples on the side. We had the chicken alfredo, and spaghetti and meatballs. Now how can you go wrong with these choices! The chicken alfredo tasted watered down and did not have that creamy consistency. The spaghetti and meatballs had very little spices in it. It tasted basically like a can ot tomato paste poured over it. This is not a place that I would revisit.

2  Thank Shelia S