“Delicious!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Chongco Thai Rice & Noodle Restaurant
Ranked #530 of 4,589 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Jackson, Minnesota
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We visited with an infant in April 2014. Were offered our choice of seats by a friendly server and a high chair if necessary. Service was prompt. Surfaces a little sticky. Restaurant temp a little warm (thermostat read 78 from my seat). We ordered the Pad Thai with chicken, medium spice, and yellow curry (only available with chicken), mild. Food arrived in a reasonable amount of time and was hot for the duration of the meal. Both dishes were delicious. I would have licked the curry bowl clean if I wasn't worried about appearing ridiculous. :-) Dishes were both around $10 each. We will be back.

Nanuet, New York
“Decent Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Ordered it for delivery. Had the pad Thai and summer rolls while staying at a nearby hotel. The food is fairly priced and the delivery was prompt for a Saturday. The summer rolls were excellent and I would recommend them. Especially since you get three rather large ones. The pad Thai is good, although they ask you how spicy you would like it. Which up until this point I've never really been asked. I had medium and it was exactly that. Overall if you stay in the area I would recommend it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
San Antonio, Texas
“Horrible Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

The food is disgusting. My husband and I have eaten Thai food all over the world and this restaurant is by far the worst we have ever had. We thought we would try them as they offered a delivery service, we ordered an entree sampler, green curry, pad thai & fried rice and none of it was edible it just didn't taste right so we ended up throwing it all away.

• Visited March 2013