Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio North Stone Oak
$137
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$95
$180
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$134
$254
$215
$219
Hyatt.com
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$245
$215
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewshot dogsnachosbaked potatofree drinksindoor pooladult beverageswafflesallow petslight dinnereach eveninghot tubtwo room suitestone oakhot breakfastthe loophotel chainfiesta texas
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My first time at a Drury Inn. This was a newer property and it was immaculate. Room was large with all the amenities. Huge shower with separate tub. The whole bathroom was large. Bed was very comfortable as we're the pillows. Free breakfast and happy hour were average, but good variety and plenty of it. Pop corn and sodas available all afternoon.
The most outstanding feature was the staff. Everyone, maids, maintenance and front desk were more than friendly. For the price it was a 10. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tico_traveler1
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We were there for 2 nights. The room was very clean and nice. The breakfast and nightly snacks were great. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The front desk staff were excellent in providing information and maps for us to locate places we wanted to go.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I stayed here for 4 days on a business trip. The rooms were comfortable and staff was quite friendly and courteous. The included breakfast seemed pretty good(standard motel breakfast) though I did not get to eat it. I liked having evening cocktails.I got a great rate. It helped to have a GPS to find this place for the first time as driving in this part of San Antonio was a bit confusing at first. Overall a great stay.

Room Tip: Good rate on website if you can prepay.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Stayed here and my two boys loved it. The kickback has all the goodies kids love and me and hubby enjoyed free margaritas as well. Small pool but still a nice place to cool off. Need to update washers and driers. Not efficient. Took almost hour for clothes to dry. Beds comfey but bring your own pillow if you can. Cheep poly-fill. Very clean room and staff super friendly and helpful. Would stay again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2013

It took me a while to find this hotel based on the website's "directions" from the airport to the hotel. I have never been to San Antonio, so I was clueless what the loop was and then to find 801 North Loop 1604 was difficult. To avoid this confusion, I recommend you do a mapquest search before you come here or use the GPS on your phone. (My phone battery had died, so I couldn't do that.)

All that being said, the hotel itself is great. There is a Happy Hour from 5:30-7 every day with free drinks and chips, hotdogs, baked potatoes, nachos, popcorn, etc. the breakfast in the morning is a hot breakfast....sausage, eggs, biscuits/gravy, waffles, etc., and it's free.

The room was nice and good sized Staff was very nice.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business