1,732 results
All reviews ostra bath butler the river walk turn down service steam room rooftop pool brick wall jetted tub four seasons sister hotel chocolate covered strawberries room service hotel restaurant bottled water wonderful hotel la mansion luxury hotel
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We celebrated our anniversary here again this year. We love this hotel! We’ve come here for over 8 years and are never disappointed. The staff are attentive, kind and are genuinely pleased to assist you. The concierge Petra is AWESOME! Shes so much fun. From the moment you enter the hotel, she’s greeting you with her big smile. She’s very knowledgeable and helpful when planning your special event and booking your reservation. My husband and I highly recommend you stay at this hotel when you travel to San Antonio.

Jackie from Arlington

2  Thank Jackie J
LMDR-M, Manager at Mokara Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear Jackie J:

Thank you for choosing Mokara to celebrate your special occasion! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! Every associate at Mokara Hotel and Spa is committed to delivering an exceptional experience from arrival to departure; we could not be more pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We will be sure to share your feedback with our Mokara team members and look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to San Antonio.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just spent three nights in this hotel. Upon check in, we were immediately upgraded to a larger room overlooking the river walk. Our room was wonderful. Large and spacious. The balcony overlooking the river and river walk was large enough for us to actually eat our room service meal outside. Each time I called down for anything, I was greeted by my name. Impressive.

Breakfast was included in our room rate, and breakfast was wonderful. We ate outside each day and the service wAs impeccable. It was fun to sit directly adjacent to the actual river walk and watch all of the people going by.

My only complaint would be there is no bar to just sit and have an evening drink. Not a huge deal given everything that is available along the river walk, but it would be nice to have something at the hotel.

Overall, a great experience. We will use this hotel again!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
LMDR-M, Manager at Mokara Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Tommy B:

Thank you for sharing your experience and for your kind remarks regarding the level of service and accommodation you received while you were our guest. Every associate at Mokara Hotel and Spa is committed to delivering an exceptional experience from arrival to departure; we could not be more pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We will be sure to share your feedback with our Mokara team members and look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to San Antonio.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

When you arrive you are immediately greeted by the friendliest Valets. Abel and John know us well and know what we want.
The aromas in this hotel are very pleasing to the nose as well. Leather in the Loby and Mango in the spa. Both are just yummy.
Petra is the next person we will greet. She always greets us with love and affection, Petra Rasler is the Best Conceir we have ever met. Her detail to perfection is amazing. Next we check in with a really great front desk staff.
Now the fun begins with our favorite nail techs. Leslie and Salina are terrific nail techs and the 2.5 hours of pampering, drinks and great friendship starts our vacation off to a bang.
We have never ever been disappointed at the Mokara Hotel. We have been coming here since 2014 and everyone is really great and super froendly.
All of the cleaning staff does a great job as well. Their detail to pleasing us is "Customer service at its highest".
Liz always makes our room/spa drinks just like we like them.
The bar not only has the Best Seafood on the River, but they have some really cool waiters and bar tenders.
5 stars (circles) is the highest rating I can give. Too bad because in our opinion they deserve so much more.

Dear Local77833:

Thank you for your feedback and positive review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We take pride in providing great customer service and making our guests feel welcome and at home! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Everything in my stay was fantastic. I was very warmly greeted by Petra the concierge. She was not only friendly, but very sincere and professional. She really went beyond to make sure I had everything I needed. I was checked in by Nicolas and Priscilla the managers and everything went so great and smoothly. I had the pleasure to receive a phone call from the Hotel Manager Rian shortly after arriving to ensure that I liked the room. I felt so special! I visited the spa, my favorite part of the hotel. Recovering from a recent surgery on both knees was tough, but everybody was so friendly. I started with the best facial I’ve ever received in my life from Caroline. She made everything so wonderful. I also had a full body wrap from Pilar, which was also fantastic. My treatments were both supposed to last about 50 minutes, however, since they were not quite done in time, to ensure a quality work, they lasted an hour and 10 minutes. This is what I call devotion and professionalism. They really care about their guests and want to make sure to give them the best experience. Donovan the doorman always made sure I had my car ready and always opened the door for me. The breakfast was fabulous. We also had dinner at Ostra, it was delicious too. Andy the manager even stopped at the table to make sure everything was great. I can’t wait to be back with my entire family this time and spend my days at the spa!

Room tip: Request City View
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Companion30193

Dear Companion30193:

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times before for work and family travel, and I have to say that it is always a good experience. The hotel is beautiful, rooms are comfortable, and location perfect for wandering around the Riverwalk. I love Hyatt brands, and this is one of my favorite Hyatt properties.

I came to the Hyatt this visit for an anime convention with my daughter and her cousins. Because I would be sharing a room with three teenagers, I opted to bite the bullet and pay the extra $ for club access so I could escape the room clutter and giggling. I don’t normally include any additional expenses when I travel, so I was a bit nervous about whether the extra cost was worth it. It definitely was.

We were placed on club level, and I have to say the convenience was a sanity-saver. The attendants, Cindi, Ariel, and Pinkie, were warm and welcoming. Having a place to relax and have a cup of coffee and breakfast each morning was wonderful. If you happen to be in the area and are looking for a classy, lovely place to stay, you should definitely consider the Hyatt Grand.

Trip type: Traveled with family