1,742 results
All reviews ostra bath butler the river walk turn down service steam room rooftop pool brick wall jetted tub four seasons sister hotel chocolate covered strawberries room service hotel restaurant bottled water beautiful hotel la mansion luxury hotel
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times before for work and family travel, and I have to say that it is always a good experience. The hotel is beautiful, rooms are comfortable, and location perfect for wandering around the Riverwalk. I love Hyatt brands, and this is one of my favorite Hyatt properties.

I came to the Hyatt this visit for an anime convention with my daughter and her cousins. Because I would be sharing a room with three teenagers, I opted to bite the bullet and pay the extra $ for club access so I could escape the room clutter and giggling. I don’t normally include any additional expenses when I travel, so I was a bit nervous about whether the extra cost was worth it. It definitely was.

We were placed on club level, and I have to say the convenience was a sanity-saver. The attendants, Cindi, Ariel, and Pinkie, were warm and welcoming. Having a place to relax and have a cup of coffee and breakfast each morning was wonderful. If you happen to be in the area and are looking for a classy, lovely place to stay, you should definitely consider the Hyatt Grand.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Mokara is an amazing hotel. The staff are outstanding, rooms are amazing and I have yet to be disappointed during one of my stays. Take advantage of their spa room, which has extra space and a wonderful balcony.

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
LMDR-M, Manager at Mokara Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear Chris J:

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to serve you and are delighted to know that your enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed September 1, 2018

The Mokara is the preeminent hotel in San Antonio. Furthermore, it is one of the finest boutique hotels at which I've stayed. From the valets at the front door to the amazing concierge, Petra, the staff at Mokara simply spoils you.

The Mokara is not cheap, but neither is the experience. Enjoy!

Dear kamaainaboy:

Thank you for choosing Mokara Hotel and Spa and for sharing your recent experience. We are pleased to hear that the staff took great care of you and yours and look forward to your return visit to San Antonio and Mokara. All the best!

Reviewed August 26, 2018

My first room was a cave, very dark, with a ground floor patio but in a building alley. I asked to be moved to a higher floor which was accommodated. The room was beautiful, LOVED the Nespresso machine. Service was excellent at hotel and restaurants.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear runway:

Thank you for choosing Mokara Hotel and Spa and for sharing your recent experience. We are happy to serve you and are delighted to know that your enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

The manager Nicolas and the hospitality staff always take great care of us! They always go above and beyond to make us feel special and celebrated. The rooms are lovely and a great value for the price.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
LMDR-M, Manager at Mokara Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear B3935UXjennym:

Thank you for the kind words and the valuable feedback. We take pride in providing excellent customer service to each and every guest. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!