1,692 results
All reviewsostrabath butlerthe river walkrooftop cafeturn down servicesteam roombrick walljetted tubfour seasonsroom servicehotel restaurantbottled waterwonderful hotela river view roomla mansionluxury hotelthe entire staff
Reviewed July 30, 2018

The hotel is a gem definitely stay here. It was such a treat and they do hotels right! Everything was perfect the service and all the extras really made it a special trip. I would stay here again as soon as I get the chance.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
LMDR-M, Manager at Mokara Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear MrsLML33:

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your 5 Star review! It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. We are glad to hear you were pleased with your accommodations as well as enjoyed the amenities Mokara has to offer. We look forward to your return!

Bryan D.

Reviewed July 28, 2018

I was surprised by my boyfriend with a weekend at Mokara. What an amazing surprise! Not only was our room luxurious, but it was also sexy! Lush curtains, huge bathroom with large soaker tub, double shower, individual water closet, slippers, robes, personal house keeper...should I go on??? I would go back in a heartbeat!!!

Room Tip: Our room faced the riverwalk.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patti0708

Dear Patti0708:

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to serve you and are delighted to know that your enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return in the near future.

Bryan D.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful experience there. The room was very nice, the spa worth the experience and the staff was professional and attentive. However while our entire experience was five star, I'm going to single out one particular employee. Able is the face of the hotel because he is among the first you see as valet. Little things like walking across the street this morning where my husband and I were people watching to ask us if he could bring us coffee. Everytime we crossed paths he ensured our visit was a five star experience. He stands out with his friendly demeanor. Thanks Able for making our stay memorable.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
priscilla p, Front Office Manager at Mokara Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear lornaguest,

Thank you for the positive feedback and for sharing your 5 star experience! It is a delight to learn Abel assisted in creating your memorable stay. He definitely is a true Ambassador for Mokara Hotel & Spa. We will definitely pass along to him. It was our pleasure to have you visit with us. We look forward to your return.

Kind Regards,

Priscilla Pineda
Mokara Front Office Manager

Reviewed July 25, 2018

From the time we arrived, it was absolutely perfect! Right on the river with all the luxuries at a fantastic rate. The staff was extremely friendly, the rooms are great. I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
LMDR-M, Manager at Mokara Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Dear Deborah C:

Thank you so much for visiting and the kind review. We look forward to welcoming you back when plans allow.

Reviewed July 21, 2018

Although I've stayed in the property across the river before, this was my first time at the Mokara and it did not disappoint. Room was large and attractive with a large balcony overlooking the RiverWalk. Ostra, the restaurant and bar, was a great place to hangout for breakfast or Happy Hour -- right on the River Walk with good people watching. Food was excellent.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank 358keenanj
priscilla p, Front Office Manager at Mokara Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear 358keenan,

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your 5 Star review! It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. We are glad to hear you were pleased with your accomodations as well as enjoyed the amenities Mokara has to offer. We look forward to your return!