“Not just Terrible Service, No Service!”

Piranha Killer Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Piranha Killer Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,549 of 4,671 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Piranha Killer Sushi is a premier dining destination for exquisite sushi and cuisine. KILLER SUSHI - KILLER DRINKS - KILLER ATMOSPHERE Piranha Killer Sushi serves up a twist on Japanese cuisine by fusing flavors of the Pacific Asian Rim into traditional classics as well as unique signature dishes. Piranha Killer Sushi has locations in North Arlington, South Arlington, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Austin and San Antonio with more locations on the way. Stellar guests relations and customer service is our goal as well as connecting and giving back to our communities. Piranha Killer Sushi has partnered with charities such as The Boys & Girls Club, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, March of Dimes and many more as well as conducting annual toy and canned food drives. We Welcome You to Piranha Killer Sushi!
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Not just Terrible Service, No Service!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I would like to tell anyone reading this, that the food was spectacular, the service was "Killer", the ambience was excellent, and the price justified, but my experience was far from that. My wife and I were seated immediately, but then nothing! And I mean nothing! Twenty-five minutes later not a single waiter or waitress had stopped by the table, even though the tables on both sides were being attended to! As we got up and left, neither the hostess or manager bothered to ask us why we were leaving, even though we passed by both at the exit. So in all, I have nothing that I can truly say except the service was terrible and we will never go back!

• Visited March 2014

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
“Good”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Great service, chicken fried rice was delicious! Sushi was amazingly good too! spicy edamame was extremely good!

Visited February 2013
Houston, Texas
“Great time, great food, great atmosphere ”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I have nothing bad to say for this location. Very satisfied and content with the staff and food!

Staff: very welcoming

Facility: clean, 4 dining areas main room, sushi bar, the main bar and patio

Food: 1-10 1 being the poorest and 10 being the best.....solid 8.5

A great local sushi spot ! Parking can be a issue but not a real problem

Derricks
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My sister took me there for my birthday. All I wanted was sushi and all of the rolls were great. Even the sashimi rolled in cucumber, different but good. Recommend going for a chill time with sushi :)

• Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Surprisingly fresh”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Surprisingly fresh fish for the middle of Texas. Great service (our waiter was Anna, and she was terrific) and plenty of options on the menu. Clean restaurant with a fun atmosphere.

Visited June 2013