$153
$175
Hotel Contessa
$281
$239
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$207
$369
  • Restaurant
$419
3,346 results
All reviewsnicole phillipsvalet supervisorthe river walkcourtyard roombeautiful hotelhouston streetvalet parkingmajestic theaterromantic getawayvalet serviceupon checkcitrusmouradvvipriverwalkacenarjohnny
Reviewed September 19, 2017

i found this hotel very nice,friendly stuff, rooms very clean , on the river walk, the breakfast was fresh and delicious, the price was amazing i founded an offer on line so I was able to afford it. i will go shortly back and hope to be able to book this very nice hotel.

Room Tip: not the two full bed size
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Ana R, Executive Assistant at Hotel Valencia Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear SARADELLO1967,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Hotel Valencia Riverwalk. I'm so happy to read that we exceeded your expectations, and greatly look forward to sharing your review with the team!

We hope to see you the next time your plans bring you to our fair city!

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights for a business conference. The hotel was very clean and in a great location. The rooms were a very nice size and had a great view of the city. The staff was friendly although one of them was a little pushy at times. I think he gave me the restaurant brochure with his name on it on three separate occasions. The free breakfast was good, however it consisted primarily of danishes. It would be nice if they added a little more variety to it like eggs or a protein. I believe they offer those items on their restaurant menu, however I did not have time to sit down and order before the shuttle picked us up for the conference. Overall, the hotel was very nice and with the location right next to riverwalk, I think it is a great place to stay!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank amy090283
Ana R, Executive Assistant at Hotel Valencia Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear amy090283,

Thank you for taking the time to write up such a detailed review of your recent experience here at Hotel Valencia Riverwalk. I was delighted to read that you had such a wonderful time here!

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely horrible experience checking in today. Arrived just before 4pm and told my suite is not ready and ZERO information on how log I'll be waiting. 'Just the way it is' attitude by staff. And to add to this the room I requested was not available. Lobby is full of disgruntled guests-to-be waiting on rooms. You'll think this is a bad airline experience!! BTW, this is a $500/night room not a $59/night room!

Ask for concierge to make reservations and told that front desk handles this. Give times for 3 restaurant options and after what appeared to be an open table search I was told my times weren't available. Obviously they have no relationship with the community. Sad. Have stayed several times but this is the last!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
6  Thank cpa1

Dear cpa1,

hank you for taking the time to provide us with details from your recent stay here at Hotel Valencia Riverwalk. It is very disappointing to see you had such a poor stay. I would like to speak to you about the experience at your earliest convenience. Please contact me via message. I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

My husband and I traveled to San Antonio for the weekend to attend a concert at the Alamodome. I picked the Hotel Valencia, due to it's great location on the riverwalk and there was a package deal that included 2 cocktails at the bar and valet parking. Bonus! The hotel and staff were wonderful and very accommodating. The valet service was quite crowded on a Friday afternoon during rush hour, but thats to be expected as we arrived shortly after check in time was available. But the staff were pleasant, helpful and moved fast. They brought out car to us when we need edit very quickly. That evening, they called us a cab for the concert, but we realized when we got there how close it was, only 20 minutes and a really easy and safe walk home, so I recommend just walking if you are seeing an event there. Getting the the Riverwalk was simple, just take the elevator to the bottom floor and then walk down the stairs. It was a nice pre-event stroll. The hotel amenities and rooms were great, bed was so comfortable and spacious. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank texasbondgrrl

Dear texasbondgrrl,

We hope to see you the next time your plans bring you to our fair city!

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I spent a week in San Antonio at the Hotel Valencia. It is a beautiful property with an excellent staff. The valets were very courteous and very helpful with directions. The ring desk was polite and efficient at check in. The rooms were perfect and the bed was very comfortable. If you are coming to SA. Please consider staying at the beautiful property.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Kellben2014,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write up such a detailed review of your experience here at Hotel Valencia Riverwalk. I'm so happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us, and that you like our new look! We are so proud of how beautiful the hotel turned out, and hearing that valued guests like you are enjoying it makes it all worth it for us.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel soon!