3,366 results
All reviewsnicole phillipsvalet supervisorthe river walkcourtyard roombeautiful hotelhouston streetvalet parkingmajestic theaterromantic getawayvalet serviceupon checkcitrusmouradvvipriverwalkacenarjohnny
Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

We have been travelling the states for a month so far staying in motels and chain hotels so decided to spend a little more in San Antonio and it was worth every dollar. The staff at the reception were very helpful with maps and advice as well as putting us in a room with river walk view for no extra cost. The rooms were very clean and very nice with mini fridge at extra cost. We only had breakfast at the hotel because the restaurant was a bit pricey for us however we believe it had good reason to be as the reviews and comments from other guests suggest it was of very high standard. The location is perfect you literally walk out of the door turn left and the stairs down to the river walk are right there, it's about a 5 minute walk along the river to Hard Rock Cafe which I think is central. All in all the hotel is a high end hotel but you definitely get what you pay for. Also the door men are great and willing to help with any directions or advice.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple

Hi All!

I'm writing this review to specifically highlight the excellent food and service my friend & I received at the Hotel Valencia Riverwalk. Let me start by saying for $150 we had four expertly curated cocktails, two amazing appetizers, two entrees & one dessert! That's amazing in my mind, especially taking into consideration the serving sizes.

What really made the night for us though was Mr. Raymond Sanchez! I can't explain how excellent a night can be when you have a waiter that knows how to serve you. We would highly suggest Raymond because he knows how to give the perfect ratio of privacy:service. It's easy for a night to be ruined by too much or too little attention from wait staff, but he is attentive & knows just what each table needs. Let's not leave out how knowledgeable he is with regards to the food/beverage & San Antonio in general. I would happily eat dinner at this restaurant next time I'm in town to pay Raymond a visit - so you should too. Go see Raymond and let him know we say "hi". Oh, and try the Yellowfin appetizer, you won't regret it!

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2016

Stayed at the hotel Valecia March 24th - 27th, 2016. The hotel is in a very good location, walking distance to the riverwalk, the alamo, shopping and restaurants. Hotel staff nice, rooms above verage. We had breakfast in the main dining room which was very good, a bit pricey. Only negatives...bathrooms need updated, there were never enough towels in baqthrooms. Otherwise I would give this hotel a good rating and would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2016

I stayed at Hotel Valencia on the San Antonio Riverwalk on a Thursday night a few weeks ago. The hotel is very nice and well kept. The lobby is a nice and relaxing place with a waterfall and candles lit throughout. The hotel rooms are very spacious and the decor is top notch. The view from the room down to the Riverwalk could not be beat as well. My only complaint with the hotel is that it is quite loud and subject to the outside noise. However, I would return to Hotel Valencia and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2016 via mobile

I frequently travel to SAT for work and stay at the Hotel Valencia. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. Raymond S., at Citrus, is very pleasant and remembers me each time I dine there, which is really nice when you're on the road. Thank you, Raymond!!

Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business