We spent four days here to celebrate a birthday and enjoyed our stay. The personnel are very friendly, helpful and accommodating. The room was Riverwalk view, however on the 10th floor, that does not hold much charm as the real view is the air conditioning on adjoining hotel roofs. Opt for a lower floor or forgo the "view". The room was comfortable with the exception of an overstuffed chair situated in front of the thermostat and mirror. Climbing over to see yourself or adjust the temperature was inconvenient.
The Citrus restaurant had excellent service and a very nice breakfast menu. We did not go there for dinner as the menu did not entice us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the San Antonio River Walk, within walking distance of the Alamo, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is a boutique hotel in the heart of downtown San Antonio. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or a group or convention. Our hotel is a short walk from the San Antonio Convention Center, downtown attractions and only a short drive to The Pearl, theme parks and various golf courses. Enjoy signature cocktails in Naranja bar and dine in Dorregos Restaurant. Amenities include signature beds with Egyptian cotton linens, complimentary continental breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valencia Riverwalk Hotel
- Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia San Antonio