My wife and I travel extensively and we always seek out hotels like the Valencia. You want to be close to where all the action is located (in this case the Riverwalk) but removed from all the noise when you are ready to relax from play. The hotel is located on a quiet stretch of the Riverwalk. The service is great and the place feels comfortable. The rooms are modern, visually appealing, and comfortable. We stayed in one of the courtyard rooms with a balcony. In some of the reviews, I read about noise on the street side of the building, but we didn't experience any distractions in the courtyard side. We will be back here again and again over the coming years. It's a gem and we are glad to have found it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the San Antonio River Walk, within walking distance of the Alamo, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is a boutique hotel in the heart of downtown San Antonio. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or a group or convention. Our hotel is a short walk from the San Antonio Convention Center, downtown attractions and only a short drive to The Pearl, theme parks and various golf courses. Enjoy signature cocktails in Naranja bar and dine in Dorrego's Restaurant. Amenities include signature beds with Egyptian cotton linens, complimentary FIT breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valencia Riverwalk Hotel
- Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia San Antonio