I reserved a balcony room with a river view, but when we got there we clearly did not get a balcony room. The confusion happened because I also requested 2 beds. Well, the priority for us was the balcony/river view, but they thought our priority would be two beds. Apparently they have no balcony river view rooms with 2 beds - which is odd. So we moved to a beautiful room balcony/river view with a king bed. We were very happy. I felt they did a nice job fixing the problem caused by miscommunication. We spent every morning sipping our coffee on that balcony.
As an added bonus, there are two amazing restaurants right on the premises. We ate at both. And there is a very impressive fire pit in the hotel courtyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the historic San Antonio River Walk, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is a boutique hotel in San Antonio located in the heart of downtown. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or a group or convention. Our hotel is within walking distance of the Alamo and other downtown attractions and only a short drive to Sea World, Six Flags Fiesta Texas and various golf courses. Enjoy signature cocktails in Vbar and dine in the acclaimed Citrus Restaurant. Amenities include signature beds with Egyptian cotton linens, complimentary high speed internet and newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Jetsetter and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valencia Riverwalk Hotel
- Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia San Antonio