We rented two rooms to celebrate my dad's 79th birthday. I guess I had mentioned this when I made the reservation but don't really remember. Upon check in, there was a piece of cake, although in the wrong room, with Happy Birthday, written in icing. It was a very nice touch. The rooms were clean, a bit worn, but the beds were very comfortable. My only problem with this hotel is that there is no direct access, via elevator, to the river walk level and it is extremely hard on the handicapped to walk to the nearest access. The lighting at the front desk is horrible and I was barely able to see. I think this is a very nice hotel, but for my money, I would prefer the Hilton. Oh, BEST SHOWER, we've ever had in a hotel room. The water pressure was awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the San Antonio River Walk, within walking distance of the Alamo, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is a boutique hotel in the heart of downtown San Antonio. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or a group or convention. Our hotel is a short walk from the San Antonio Convention Center, downtown attractions and only a short drive to The Pearl, theme parks and various golf courses. Enjoy signature cocktails in Naranja bar and dine in Dorregos Restaurant. Amenities include signature beds with Egyptian cotton linens, complimentary continental breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valencia Riverwalk Hotel
- Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia San Antonio