This is a very modern and hip hotel with a great location on the River Walk. It is not on the horseshoe where most of the restaurants are but very near. Room was good size, clean and good decor. Our room faced Houston St and we could hear some street noise on the sixth floor so if you are a light sleeper or not used to city noise, you may want to pay a little more and get a river or courtyard view. I thought this hotel was a great value for what we paid and the staff was friendly and courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the San Antonio River Walk, within walking distance of the Alamo, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is a boutique hotel in the heart of downtown San Antonio. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or a group or convention. Our hotel is a short walk from the San Antonio Convention Center, downtown attractions and only a short drive to The Pearl, theme parks and various golf courses. Enjoy signature cocktails in Naranja bar and dine in Dorrego's Restaurant. Amenities include signature beds with Egyptian cotton linens, complimentary FIT breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valencia Riverwalk Hotel
- Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia San Antonio