“Chill”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 26, 2014

What a perfect way to spend a Sunday!! They have a great selection of beers and I got the Chips /chili queso...Yummy!! I loved the outdoor beer garden feel.. the only real adventure is the questionable bathrooms!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I loved this place! I went with a friend and we had a great time. It was the first time I have ever had wine out of a tap and loved it! Great place and great people!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Learned my lesson, won't repeat my mistake. Got talked up about 2 "special" IPAs. Got to pay $13+ for so so brews. Felt like a tourist. Station Tap charged $4.50 for West Coast IPA that was so so much better...felt like a local there.

2  Thank Fen M
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Only fifteen minutes from the riverwalk but miles away in terms of atmosphere. Full of locals having a fun night out with barely a tourist in sight. Basic in all respects, metal tables and chairs in the open air but full of families, professionals, and youngsters just hanging out. We got a taste of the real San Antonio just round the corner from our b&B. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I've lived in San Antonio most of my life and I had never been here until recently. Both of my sisters REALLY enjoy this location and they wanted share the experience with me. There is playground for the kids to play on. There are two bar area's and each one was playing different music the night I went. Loved the attmosphere and had an extremely easy going vibe. It is going to become one of my favorite places in SA.