“Great Hotel!”

Studio 6 San Antonio - Lackland AFB
Ranked #232 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Service was great. Front desk staff were very helpful (gay guy was real cool). Housekeeping were really kind. Could've done a little better but overall good. Didn't have problems with the room at all.

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank Honey16778

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We arrived at the hotel after a long drive so naturally I go to use the restroom. I flip on the lights to see feces still on the toilet seat from the last guest. The floors were duty and dirty. Later after washing my hands and drying with a towel I laid the towel down on the sink and noticed a pubic hair was on it. There were also mustache trimmings on the counter. When I went to another guests room that I was traveling in I saw a roach crawling on their counter. I’m sorry but this was the worst hotel I have stayed in and if it wasn’t for the fact that the other couple we were traveling with us had the room I would’ve demanded my money back and left.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank nik y
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was traveling from Nashville to Laredo continuously 2 days. I stayed at studio 6 which across to highway 90 west by lackland air force base. This motel was cheap for extended stay and rooms which I stayed in was suite room. The room was very large and clean. I really recommend this motel and I will come again this summer with my family.
Cleanness: *****
Housekeeping:*****
Staff:*****
Room Service:*****

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank obsever
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I really liked the long stay at studio6. the room was very comfortable & the front desk was very friendly. the office manager ted & several other employees offered much help to me in any way. I felt welcomed. Thank You :D

Room Tip: good for the money
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 20, 2013

If have allergies, don't come here!!! I have walked through rooms in all three buildings of the complex and have come to the conclusion that there is black mold growing inside the walls. The place has a history of plumbing leaks. In fact, I was told that one of the rooms above me had a broken pipe. This explained why water was dripping through my ceiling. I really like the amenities of the hotel, but this was a deal breaker for me. One thing that is very common to South Texas is the shotty construction methods that are being used. So, for example, when a good rain storm comes that cheap roof job leaks like crazy. Or after a while, pipes that were fitted poorly start to leak.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Beatleboy63
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Back again to San Antonio, and ofcourse I booked my stay .at Studio 6 Lackland. Once again they did not let me down. I even came across meeting the GM " Ash " . I wanted to complement him and his establishment, also to inform him how much of a wonderful staff he has working for him. They make me feel real comfortable. Its a home away from home. Studio 6 Lackland will always have my business....

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Chammorro
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

While in town on a bussiness trip, I came across a a newly renovated extend stay studio 6. Not bad for the amount of days staying and the price. What a great value. Upon entering room noticed room was very big and spacious. New hardwood floors looked great. Room smelled nice and fresh as if they were anticipating my arrival. The furniture in the room looked brand new, with a very modern look. Kitchen counter also looked updated w/ marble top. This establishment fit all my business needs. I am definitly going to refer this property to my company and colleagues. Thank again for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: November 2012