Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites San Antonio Northwest
Ranked #133 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
LUBBOCK
“GHOST TOWN?”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Hotel new super clean rooms are a little small but well equipped.The bed was a little hard for me.Staff is friendly & efficient.During my stay I only saw 1 other person hmm.Easy access to shops,eating places.Hotel also has a restaurant in hotel but I never saw any one there.Kinda creepy as I felt we were the only ones staying here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Elysian Fields, TX
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I have stayed at all the Holiday Inns' in the San Antonio area and this one beats them all hands down. This place shines in all ways. I ate super at the resturant and it was great. The chef even came out to speak with me and check if I was happy with his food! I could not find a single thing that would be less than perfect.
I stay at tons of different Holiday Inns- so many that I can not usually remember them a day or two later...but this one? Oh yes, I remember it. I will be staying there from now on.
This one has a good location- you can get around the area pretty quick from here.
I am only sorry this was the last one on my list to check out in town.
Stay here and you will be pleased.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2012

This is a great, economical choice for a visit to Fiesta Texas! It's very new, so when we stayed there we were just about the only people on the property. That meant that everytime we ate in the restaurant, we were the only people seated! Given that, I would have expected poor service, but much to my (pleasant) surprise, the food was great and the staff was extra careful to see that we received great service. This impressed me!

Overall, the property is quite small - the rooms are smaller than normal and the pool is too. It also overlooks a Wal Mart parking lot...not exactly picturesque, but we weren't there for that anyway. We wanted to go to the park, so the price and the service made it a great choice for us!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Used Priceline and was surprised to get a brand new Holiday Inn so close to Fiesta Texas for $60.00 a night. This is the best Holiday Inn we have ever stayed in, the rooms are big and comfortable. Room has plenty of lighting loved the book lights on the headboard perfect! Bed is comfortable with clean smelling linens, and comfy pillows.

Pool area is perfect, lobby is spacious with plenty of seating and a flat screen t.v. with news on in the morning and sports on in the evening while we where here this weekend. We used the computers in the business center to look up movies times with no problems. Free wifi in the room for our laptop.

Convenient location to a Walmart, Sams, many restaurants and places to eat. Hotel shuttle will take you to Fiesta Texas.

Highly recommend this hotel and we will of course stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank grkindred
Port Lavaca, Texas
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We only spent one night, but we definitely enjoyed our room. Everything is new and modern. Lots of plugs right were you need them. Great lighting in my opinion...light everywhere. There were at least 14 lights in the room....everyone was on when we arrived. The only thing we didn't like was having to pay for breakfast, the onsite restaurant isn't expensive, but it isn't good. We would go out for breakfast the next time. I'm not sure if all Holiday Inns are this way, but we appreciate at least some type of breakfast...makes it a lot easier. I highly recommend this hotel, just eat breakfast somewhere else.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Bayou-Babies
Alamo, Texas
Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

The rooms were very modern and wonderful. Only stayed one night under employee rate. Only bad part was the location was hard to find through all the traffic and construction. Hotel not located directly next to the frontage. Hotel is only 2 months old and the rooms still smell like fresh paint. Crisp and clean scent when entering the lobby.

• Stayed April 2012
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I cant believe this a Holiday Inn, feels like an upscale luxury hotel. Rooms were very very nice, very spacious the furniture is really nice, and modern. The location is very convenient, was just few minutes to Six Flags, and Downtown was a 15 minute drive. Staff was very friendly, and the restaurant staff was amazing, loved the pool side drink service. Will definitly be back with my family.

Room Tip: We stayed in two room suite. We put the kids on the queen size sleeper in the living room and we ha...