Eilan Hotel & Spa, Autograph Collection
$119
$266
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
$240
$206
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
$149
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$242
$116
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$153
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewssustenio restaurantvirtual golfbeautiful hotelfront deskla canterasix flagsresort feeself parkingroom servicesteam roomfiesta texasoutdoor poolhill countryluxury hotelfitness centervalet servicehotel restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The whole family got together this past weekend to celebrate my mom's 85th birthday by spending the weekend in San Antonio. Some of us came in from other states for the celebration. We had 5 hotel rooms all together and all of us (this is a very picky group) loved the hotel. The lobby is beautiful, the front desk is very helpful, the food in the restaurant was wonderful and the rooms were tastefully decorated and extremely clean. Did I mention this was a picky group? Several of us in the group would never stay at a hotel unless it's 4 four star and above, and no one was disappointed. Several of us decided to use the self parking lot which is a little bit of a walk in San Antonio's hot summer heat, but several times one of the parking attendants drove us down in a golf cart to our cars if they were free.

Thanks Eilan Hotel for a wonderful weekend and we will be sure to stay there again on our next weekend in San Antonio.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dana L
EilanHotel, Front Office Manager at Eilan Hotel & Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Eilan Hotel and Spa for your trip. We are so delighted to hear you enjoyed your time here. Thank you for the positive feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Kind Regards

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed last week with my family and we will never come back. Got there and you have valet or self parking. Don´t choose self parking is far away and no matter what they have a gold cart to pick you up, they never showed.
Reserved a King room bed (reservations says Large king room) and asked for a roll bed which after 5 calls to front desk and housekeeping (No one answered) I went to front desk and got it.
Next morning left my room at 10 am and came back at 6 pm and the room was dirty. Call back housekeeping and we agreed to do it at dinner time which happens but the restroom and with the big surprise my daughter´s neckless was missing.
Call security (nice person) who got all details but still waiting today for his answer.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Leon D

Thank you for choosing the Eilan Hotel and Spa for your trip. We appreciate the time to took to let us know about your stay and apologize it was not to your expectations. We continuously to look at ways to improve our guests experience and your feedback is a big part of it. Thank you for the feedback I will ensure it gets passed on to the rest of the team!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I go to San Antonio at least twice a year and spend most of my time in the area of La Cantera. For the past 8 years, I always stayed in Westin La Cantera Resort, now La Cantera Hill Country Resort, until this July, when I found it fully booked.
So I remembered my local friends had told me about this new hotel near by. It has a similar style, with a wide lobby and open spaces. The rooms are very comfortable, with a Keurig coffee maker. The bathroom has no tube, but a spacious shower, housekeeping and car valet are fast; the restaurant, Sustenio, has a small but tasty menu in a cozy atmosphere. And everything smells brand new!
La Cantera Hill is still a good choice, but I will leave it for golfers.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RicherTrips

Thank you for choosing the Eilan Hotel and Spa for your trip. We are so delighted to hear you enjoyed your time here. Thank you for the positive feedback I will ensure it gets passed on to the rest of the team! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

My wife and I spent a night here while in the San Antonio area. First off, do know that the parking situation isn't the greatest...either pay a lot (I think about $30) for the valet or plan to walk about 1/4 mile from the lot to the hotel lobby. Just be ready for that. Inside, absolutely beautiful. Lots of marble and just seemed like a well put together place.

Rooms and showers were very good as well, and we were both very happy with the bed. Only real complaint would be the seemingly common hotel problem of thin walls. A couple that came in drunk woke us up a couple times way late in the night, and it was easy to hear their conversations. Seriously, for as comfortable as everything else was, if I weren't so tired when I went to bed, the thin walls would've ruined the visit.

Having lived in San Antonio years ago, I enjoyed seeing a place like this pop up out in La Cantera. Just know that it's not convenient to hitting downtown...traffic late in the afternoon going both ways on I 10 is awful. Honestly, I'm very on the fence about going back to this place. No doubt it's nice but I don't know that it's worth the high rate, when one of the Marriotts downtown would put you so much closer to some of the up and coming parts of the city. If you're there for a corporate retreat, it's probably perfect - but beyond that, it's hard to really recommend it, even as a Marriott platinum status member. Of the 3 Autograph Collections hotels we've been to (this, Saint in New Orleans, and Hotel Icon in Houston), it's a distant third.

Room Tip: Not sure where the "value" rating went - it's pretty but too expensive.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank R W

Thank you for choosing the Eilan Hotel and Spa for your trip. We appreciate the time to took to let us know about your stay. We continuously to look at ways to improve our guests experience. Thank you for the feedback I will ensure it gets passed on to the rest of the team! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We stayed at Eilan recently and it was ok. It is a very nice property and our room was very nice but we did not feel very welcome upon arrival. The young lady at the front desk was not very friendly, which is surprising for San Antonio. We were only here for 1 night, so we never used the pool, although we might have if there had been an available chair. It was quite crowded. It seemed like many things were missing from our room like the menus for room service, a mini fridge, listings of available services. The one person who was friendly to us, aside from the other guests, was a young cleaning lady who spoke very little English. She was very sweet. What a waste of 30,000 points. :(

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple