“Superb!”

Feast
Ranked #31 of 4,622 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Feast is a contemporary restaurant that serves a seasonal selection of sharing plates. Located in a historical building in the beautiful King William district, Feast is a local favorite for its innovative dishes enjoyed on the spacious patio or inside the restaurant and bar.
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Superb!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I visited Feast for the first time this week, and I am ready to go back! The food was simply perfect (the Marinated Calamari and House Made Potato Chips are a must-try). I loved the "small plate" concept. I was at Feast with a couple of friends, and this concept was perfect for an evening of conversation over shared plates. The cocktails were equally wonderful. (I recommend The Queen.) The waitstaff was attentive, friendly and knowledgeable. The restaurant space was well-designed and very hip. I sat inside, but the outdoor seating was equally inviting. I will try the outdoor space on my next visit. San Antonio needed a place like Feast. Simply stated, these guys do food really well. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited December 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“A mixed bag with some good food items”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We visited in the recent cold weather when the place had just opened for the day and it was freezing inside. Being seated in the back room with no heater was an unpleasant way to start the meal. The waiter brought us coffee - the first cup was great then the refills tasted watery. The food is large-format tapas and arrives randomly after ordering - the tuna tartare, brussel sprouts, french fries and duck tostadas were all good. The steak was a quality cut of meat but incredibly salty, as were the accompanying beans (the sweet potato side was great), while the scallops had a weird texture that was hard to discern and were stone cold when they finally arrived after 90 minutes. Service was enthusiastic but very slow and we were still freezing when we left. I'd like to try this again when it's busy and the weather is normal since the food has potential but I didn't have the best experience on this visit.

• Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
“Very Unique, Very Good”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We had heard about Feast beforehand, so we knew the concept when we chose to eat there. For 2 people, the concept is great. We had a lovely, leisurely meal out on the patio- got a bottle of wine & just enjoyed the evening. The vibe is fun & funky, decor really neat. Service was great, no complaints. Def worth a try if you're looking for something a little different & off of the River Walk.

1 Thank cdh713
San Antonio, Texas
“Interesting and Delicious Menu Items”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We ate the Jack Mac Cheese (I think this was the name) and the Roasted Duck Tostadas. The Roasted Duck Tostadas were amazingly yummy. Our server was very nice and very knowledgeable in helping us pick menu items. We also both ordered drinks (The Prince and The Princess) that we enjoyed.
In any other setting, I would call clear plastic chairs tacky, but here they add to the fun modern decor. I also like the atmosphere. I would be comfortable eating dinner dressed casually or dressed up for a special occasion.
I can't wait to come back during warmer weather and enjoy a meal outside in the heart of Southtown.

• Visited November 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Cool atmosphere and incredible dessert”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I came here by myself during a business trip in the area and was seated quickly, even though it's not very big inside. The service was excellent, as was the food. I let the waiters recommend stuff and just tried what they suggested, all of which was great. What really stood out though was the bread pudding. This thing was hot, delicious, and came with ice cream that they make in-house. I'd go back just for that.

• Visited November 2013