one night on march 20th 2008.
1) The website offer "shuttle service" but they DO NOT have it, instead they tell you to take a taxi and they will pay to them. BUT the taxi driver get really mad because the hotel only paid 8 dlls and the minimum fare is 10 dlls. (very uncomfortable situation)
2) When I called to book the room they offer me a rate of 64 dlls, but when I got here they charged me 90 dlls. I asked the young lady up front and she said that I will need to wait until next morning to "claim" my money back to the manager.
3) The person at the front desk, Crystal, was RUDE, careless, talking over the cell phone,
4)It is a MOTEL don't expect too much.... room smell weird, old furniture, PHONE WAS NOT WORKING (crystal said that she was sorry but there were no others rooms available or working phones!!!)
5) they have a "vending machine list" nothing in the list is in the vending machines, so whay worry to put in the room???
NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE, I WON'T STAY HERE AGAIN NOT EVEN FOR FREE.
I DON'T RECOMMEND TO STAY HERE UNLESS YOU STAY FOR ONE NIGHT AND ONLY BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING ELSE AVAILABLE! GOOD LUCK!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 San Antonio/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 San Antonio
- Super Eight San Antonio
- San Antonio Super 8
- San Antonio Super Eight