Stay Express Inn & Suites San Antonio Seaworld Medical Center
Ranked #254 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
sait louis
“Turn around and run”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Never have stayed at a Super8 and most likely will not again. We booked a stay for 2 nights. If it was not for the 14 hour drive that we had just drove and our blankets we would have slept in our car. First of all, the hotel was warm and the elevator was hot( it was late July). However, the air conditioner in our room was on but the room felt damp and smelled of strong room deodorizer. After pulling the comforters off the beds I noticed a cigarette burn on the sheet. Are these sheets clean? Hairs in the sink, hair on the bath room floor, not our hair. The room was very gross. I would not take my shoes off nor would I let my children take their shoes off, the carpet was not clean and full of stains. After calling friends that stayed in a different hotel to see if their hotel had an extra room, to our surprise there were no rooms. So, we slept on top of our blankets w/ all of our clothes on. In the morning we called another hotel just north of town and booked our last night in San Antonia. I have never been to a hotel where I would not pull out my tooth brush, until now. I was not looking for the perfect room, but somewhere that we all could sleep well and enjoy the stay. I wish my review was better than this....but I was let down big time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Mustang
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Hotel was older and needed to be updated. Staff at check in were not very knowledgeable or friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

corpus christi, tx
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was close to where we needed to be. The price of room was resonable. The hotel is clean but needs new beds and.furniture. comfortable and quiet. Have stayed at better Super 8 hotels before. No problem getting a room. Located right off the freeway.

• Stayed August 2013
Red Roof Inn San Antonio West Sea World
Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Best Western Ingram Park Inn
#123 of 355 in San Antonio
WoodSpring Suites San Antonio So...
#210 of 355 in San Antonio
WoodSpring Suites San Antonio Fo...
#186 of 355 in San Antonio
Americas Best Value Inn - Medica...
#197 of 355 in San Antonio

Been to Stay Express Inn & Suites San Antonio Seaworld Medical Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Stay Express Inn & Suites San Antonio Seaworld Medical Center

Property: Stay Express Inn & Suites San Antonio Seaworld Medical Center
Address: 5336 Wurzbach Road, Loop 410 W, Ex 12 or 13A, San Antonio, TX 78238 (Formerly Super 8 San Antonio SeaWorld / Medical Centers)
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio
Ranked #254 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Hotel Class:2 star — Stay Express Inn & Suites San Antonio Seaworld Medical Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stay Express Inn & Suites San Antonio Seaworld Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 - Sea World / Medical Hotel San Antonio