Stay Express Inn & Suites San Antonio Seaworld Medical Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sierra Royale(San Antonio)
View Hotel
Fiesta Inn & Suites(San Antonio)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stay at this Motel with our kids while we where in San Antonio and the staff was wonderful ver and beyond we had no problems with the staff or the room either we had a rough bed and Tahsin went and got us completely different room and gave us a room on the 1st floor seeing my husband and son law needed a room on the first floor and Tahsin was able to get their needs right away, If I was his boss I would definately give him a raise because he was there to make our stay very comfortable. We would definately stay here again.Also my husband and son-in-law are both on oxygen and he made sure the stuff they needed to breath was taken care of when we was unable to waitm for it at the front desk he always had it well taken care of at the front desk. Thanks to Tahsin.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Pillows were weak and the outlet by the sink was not installed all the way into the wall and I had a very hard time looking for the motel. If I wouldn't have giving them my credit card information when I booked the room. I would have gone to another hotel. I was going around circles looking for the hotel in the rain that I even got pulled over by police. I didn't see the little Super 8 sign pointing to the direction of the hotel in a rain storm.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Selected this one by chance after a great day at Battle of the Roses parade and Riverwalk. What a not so pleasant way to end the day. Room was dirty. Bedspreads stained and full of holes. Bathrooms dirty and virtually no water pressure. Pool was dirty, lobby dirty and whole place was depressing. The staff was helpful and that was about the only bright spot.

Room Tip: Avoid this place like the plague.....
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends