Stay Express Inn & Suites San Antonio Seaworld Medical Center
Ranked #258 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Employees do not wear uniforms or shoes so you don't know if they work there or not. The front desk clerk was in jeans, tshirt and sandals. He seemed bothered that I walked in while he was on his laptop behind the desk. I was apparently taking him away from his facebook time while I tried to check in. The room was one of the worst rooms I have encountered in my time. Carpet was stained, bad smell and a plunger in the bathroom. Do they clean the plungers? We moved to another room because I refused to stay in that room. The second room was just as bad. I had to leave. I would much rather pay double the price I paid than spend another minute at that hotel. I expect more from a chain owned by Wyndam.

Room Tip: Stay away!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nank77

Reviewed June 11, 2012

This hotel was terrible. We rented 2 rooms for 4 nights. We would have left before even staying the first night but it was late and we prepaid for the rooms so we were stuck with this hotel our entire stay. The hotel was incredibly dirty. In one room we found an old sippy on cup on the floor with curdled milk still in it. In the second room we found old hairbrushes and tooth brushes. I don't think our rooms were cleaned our entire stay. We killed several roaches on our first night and upon checkout on the 5th morning, they were still on the floor in the same spot. I am not even convinced the sheets were clean when we got there although I'd rather not think about it. The hotel staff was very friendly. However, they were all living in the hotel. It doesn't make you feel safe about leaving your things when your away knowing 1/5 of the guests have access to your rooms. The breakfast was good and what is to be expected for a free breakfast and they kept it well stocked. The real complaint was the filthiness of this hotel. The rooms should at least be cleaned between guests, as well as during their stay. I guess you get what you pay for but I can say I would never stay here again and would strongly suggest no one else staying here either.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2012

My stay was horrible i would have went somewhere else but i had already pre paid for the room & nobodys ever at the front desk when i checked in i had 2 wait at least 5 mins for someone to come to the desk & the phone was ringing away.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank 198,120,072,009
Reviewed April 26, 2012

The outdoor pool had leaves floating as well as many on the floor of the pool. The water was murky; no one was using the pool. The sink handle was dirty from the previous guest. There is no free computer in the lobby like many of the Super 8 hotels have. There was a sewer odor in the bathroom. Leaving the bathroom fan on all night did not remove the odor.

Room Tip: Get up early to eat before all the food disappears.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2012

The hotel was great. When we checked in we were greeted by friendly staff. Rooms were clean and pool was a tad small but enjoyable. We had a great price that could not be beat. We will stay there again when we return to the area.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed February 27, 2012

we got to the hotel on thursday morning and checked it i had a wonderfull time the people are friendly and breakfast was great rooms clean and and hotel was quite would i stay there again yes i would jessica was the best so sweet and worked hard at her job always had a smile on her face made it feel like home

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2012

The discounted room we got off a travel site was alright, nothing special. The bathroom fan was broken as was the tub drain stopper and the shower lever was stuck in "shower." The included breakfast isn't available until after 7am, so if you have to leave before that, you are out of luck. The walls are a little thin, so heard all sorts of stuff from the room next door. I am not unhappy with the hotel. I would stay there again. There is in-room coffee.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that is not connected to another. The walls are pretty thin and when there is an...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these San Antonio hotels
InTown Suites Leon Valley South
InTown Suites Leon Valley South
#208 of 358 in San Antonio
M-Star San Antonio SeaWorld
M-Star San Antonio SeaWorld
#212 of 358 in San Antonio
WoodSpring Suites San Antonio Fo...
#196 of 358 in San Antonio
Days Inn San Antonio Interstate Hwy 35 North
Best Western Ingram Park Inn
Best Western Ingram Park Inn
#129 of 358 in San Antonio

Been to Stay Express Inn & Suites San Antonio Seaworld Medical Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Stay Express Inn & Suites San Antonio Seaworld Medical Center

Address: 5336 Wurzbach Road, Loop 410 W, Ex 12 or 13A, San Antonio, TX 78238 (Formerly Super 8 San Antonio SeaWorld / Medical Centers)
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio
Ranked #258 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Price Range: $40 - $63 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Stay Express Inn & Suites San Antonio Seaworld Medical Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stay Express Inn & Suites San Antonio Seaworld Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 - Sea World / Medical Hotel San Antonio