Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest Medical Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfree drinksnachosbaked potatohot dogscomplimentary breakfast and dinnerheb grocery storeindoor pool and hot tubclean bedmixed drinksmake your own wafflesfull size fridgeevening kickbacktwo room suitegreat place to staytwo queen bedstraveling with kidscocktail hour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I got this hotel through Hotwire. Beds were clean. Food was filling. Free popcorn, soda and snacks (like...actual food!) in the evenings? How could I not love it!? Saved a ton of money booking on the cheap through Hotwire and even more as we were only 15 minutes from the major parks nearby! Kids could run amok, come back and have a nap and snack, and go back to run amok again!

The elevator was on the fritz, but everything else was a great value for the price paid! I would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Booking through a third party site will save you tons! Try it!
1  Thank dokello
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I am a business traveler and flew in to meet with a large corporate office. The corporate office recommended a different hotel, but I chose this location because it was closer. I checked in to about the most unfriendly person I have met in a hotel. At check in they offered me 3 free alcoholic drinks, great if you are a drunk. The rooms are very average with nothing special. I got to the hotel and I found that the hotel had very little information on restaurant options.The breakfast had a lot of options, but nothing was very healthy. This is the first hotel that I have ever stayed in that did not have a Bible in the room. I will never stay at a Drury location again, I can find much better options. I also asked for a room on a lower floor and got the 7th floor. I made reservations about a month ago. I did notice that the fitness room and the pool were pretty nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Staff was friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was just excellent, although I'm a light eater the selection was one of the best I've seen. Parking was free and we had direct access to the 10 highway. I actually looked to stay in the Drury on our return trip home, but they haven't actually expanded that far west. I want a clean room, which it was, free of the nasty smoke smell, and with comfortable beds and soft bedding. They scored a 5/5 on all these points.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We was in town for the air force graduation, are trip was with a budget in mind. The hot breakfast was very good and the evening meal was good too. After the long drive the cocktails in the evening was nice. The staff told us of a great steakhouse to try up the road. My only complaint was one of the elevators wasn't working.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel has very clean rooms and has very friendly employees. I went in December and June and both times I had room visitors at night (roaches). I realize it's South Texas and they probably come in through the a/c from outside but roaches the size of mice are just not my thing. Won't stay anymore.

Room Tip: near atrium is less noisy and away from family rooms
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SanAntGuest
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, this will help us strive to become a better hotel to serve you and future guests. We do apologize that not all the things met your expectations. We do have a pest control company that inspects and treats our hotel on a regular basis. We will bring your comments to their attention so we can look into the matter. Thank you again for your comments and for choosing Drury Hotels!