“Could of been better”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by Seaworld
Ranked #143 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed at the Microtel Inn and Suites to attend BMT graduation at Lackland Air Force Base. We would recommend it to any one, it was an easy 12 minute drive to get to the base and just on the edge of where our airman was allowed to go on town pass. The cleaning staff was excellent and the front desk staff exceptional, very friendly and super helpful. Chris, Sandra and Jacob were right there to point us to shopping, cinemas and real Texas BBQ. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank micm55
Austin, Texas
Reviewed August 19, 2013

No quite what I was hoping for but it is close to Sea World and the price is right. The pool was so dirty, the shower sprayed water all over the room, the a/c just didn't work. However, the staff was so very helpful, offered to change my room and finally agreed the pool was NOT suppose to be that color, and fixed it. Fine for a short stay but after that, move to another hotel.

Room Tip: Just do not get a handicap room!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Houston
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I had made a reservation for my brother in law to stay and my credit card was charged. I work at a hotel and the proper procedure is to ask guest for I.d and c/c on arrival. I spke with mgr. and she did not return my call and would not get my hold lifted and I think that was bad customer service.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank unsatisfiedguest09
Brownsville, Texas
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Our small private school had a great experience. They accommodated 75 youth plus adults. Staff was great, very hospitable. We were pleased with our stay and we will definitely be returning next year. Overall very clean and comfy. We were close to Sea World as well. VCHS will be back. Thank you!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Conveniently located near Seaworld,this property offers shuttle service to and from the park for a flat fee of $10/room.There is a Walmart, Walgreens, HEB, and plenty of restaurants near the hotel.
The rooms were clean, and we enjoyed a decent continental breakfast that included batter to make your own waffles. Additionally, our room had a mini fridge and microwave - the only slight down side for some might be that we did not have a coffee maker in our room. This did not affect me, and they do serve coffee at breakfast.
I would more than recommend this hotel for the room, the service, the location, and the rate. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
Comfort Suites Near Seaworld
Comfort Suites Near Seaworld
#161 of 354 in San Antonio
Holiday Inn San Antonio NW - Seaworld Area

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by Seaworld? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by Seaworld

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by Seaworld
Address: 1605 West Loop 1604 South, San Antonio, TX 78245
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > Far West Side
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #143 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by Seaworld 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by Seaworld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.