Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by Seaworld
Ranked #151 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Thank You”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised with my stay . Came for my sons graduation from the basic training and this place made my stay very pleasant.New, VERY clean , all employees working there were very nice .Room 323 I do recomend . Only thin I wish they had other acces from the main road .Didn't have time to listen what other people do I came to sleep there and felt safe , clean and comforting . I work in retail and telling everyone about this Microtel price and quality . keep it up

Room Tip: 3rd floor is the best floor to stay
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed May 16, 2012

My two night stay at this Microtel Inn & Suites was wonderful! When arriving, I was greeted by the most pleasant staff, which continued throughout my visit.

My room was a suite which had a wet bar, refrigerator and microwave along with modern decor and a large flat screen television. The Wi-Fi connected very easily. The hotel is clean, the rates are reasonable and the bedding was very comfortable.

I would highly recommend this hotel and am looking forward to a return visit.

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed May 8, 2012

The hotel is new and Microtel has upgraded (at least at this location) which is a good thing. I thought I would never stay in this establishment but I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff were nice. The room was nice but the walls are paper thin, I could hear the room next to mine television and the people talking (they weren't speaking loudly). You could hear pretty clearly (that's a negative for me). The continental breakfast is not the great but it had to do since I was in a hurry. I must say for the price was reasonable for what I got.

I would book rooms for my family when they come to town because noise doesn't bother them and it is a great price.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Only1Tonia
Pearland, Texas
Reviewed May 4, 2012

This hotel is difficult to access due to location. The hotel from the outside is really nice and new looking. Don't stay near the stairwell access as the doors are very loud. Room 331 had a HORRIBLE odor from the bathroom, ac vent rattles, and the usb port under tv is broken. The maids cleaning the rooms were hollering to one another down the hall as they cleaned the rooms like no one was staying in the hotel at 8:00 in the am. Had to get out of bed and tell them to be quiet. Nothing was done to remedy my complaint of the smell from the bathroom. I will definitely not stay here again as it was very noisy and did not live up to the reviews I read. All in all I was VERY disappointed and unhappy.

Room Tip: Stay far away from room 331. Very noisy and when I reported the smell the front desk man stated he h...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

This is a new hotel that is in wonderful shape. The bed was very nice, given that I have back problems. Breakfast was wonderful. We loved the Texas waffled. A great touch of style for a good and reasonable price.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank nancylotus
Compton, California
Reviewed May 1, 2012

My hotel stay was great. I stayed two nights. The front desk staff (Estella and Joshua) was friendly and very helpful. I felt welcomed and comfortable during my staff. I was pleased with the hotel and the staff. I would defiantly stay at this hotel again. I attended my son’s graduation at Lackland Airforce Base

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Grace L
Houston, Texas
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I experienced the same frustration as the previous guest when trying to locate the hotel. While turning around I happened to come across the property. The hotel, from the outside is impressive, and has great landscape and building decor. When I walked in, I was immediately greeted by staff. The quality of their customer service was exceptional throughout the stay by their greatest assets, their employees!
The interior of the hotel lacked critical on its level of cleanliness. You noticed the grunge/ stains as soon as you enter the elevator. The lack of details continued in the room with a dirty bathroom. This included what appeared to be toothpaste on the counter to hair in the tub and floor. The rest of th bedroom was comfortable.
I would consider another hotel if you were staying on business or traveling with family if cleanliness is important.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Far West Side
Quality Inn near Seaworld
Quality Inn near Seaworld
#186 of 355 in San Antonio

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by Seaworld? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by Seaworld

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by Seaworld
Address: 1605 W Loop 1604 S, San Antonio, TX 78245-3199
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > Far West Side
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #151 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by Seaworld 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by Seaworld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.