“Best Sushi”

Ranked #259 of 4,625 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Korean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Sushi Express is serving authentic Korean & Japanese Foods. Our staffs are enjoying their works in their positions from Kitchen chef, Sushi chef, to waitstaffs. We believe that enjoying their works is the best way to satisfy their customers. We are waiting for you!!
“Best Sushi”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Great Food, superfriendly staff and relaxing classical Music. Great variety of Japanese and Korean Food. Excellent value for money.

3 Thank Spaceman111

• Korean first
“Awesome food, perfect atmosphere.”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Found this place when looking around after moving to Stone Oak, and it's been my go to sushi restaurant ever since. The tiger roll is awesome, and recently the kimbob roll has become my new favorite. Tonight I tried the beef bulgolgi, a sweet Korean beef dish, and it was fantastic.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Gnomfoo
Cibolo, Texas
“Above my expectations”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The sushi is delicious. The name scared me off at first but after reading other reviews I was confident I would enjoy it and I did immensely. The Sushi Master is a woman and she is so nice and friendly. The owner was on site and I hope he opens more locations. Preferably by me.

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sushi and wonderful service.”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

The servers are good looking and the food is great. The owner is very friendly with all his customers!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank SamuelTak
“Great sushi in stone oak”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a sushi place near our home and stopped in here to try it one evening. The interior is great- high ceilings and a sushi bar you can sit at. We ordered 3 rolls to share, but we should have only ordered 2- their rolls are huge! My favorite was the stone oak roll with shrimp and jalapeño. Everything was also decently priced for the exceptional quality of the food and the staff was very friendly and attentive.

1 Thank Bourbon7