“Dinosaur Quest was better than expected”
Review of Dinosaur Quest - CLOSED

Dinosaur Quest
More attraction details
Owner description: Ever been face to face with an Allosaurus? Know why Stegosaurus was a picky eater? And what in the world is a Platybelodon? Take a journey through deep time and discover these dwellers of the distant past at Dinosaur-Quest, a Texas-sized prehistoric adventure for the whole family!Dinosaur Quest features eighteen life-size dinosaur skeletons and over 65 prehistoric skulls in a 20,000 square foot exhibit, displayed under brilliant lighting with dramatic sound. See how dinosaurs lived in high-end computer animation on plasma screens and theater-quality projections. The perfect family attraction, conveniently located in Rivercenter Mall in downtown San Antonio, Texas.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Our experience of Dinosaur Quest was nothing like I expected. Going to a dinosaur exhibit in a mall, my expectations were beat. My daughter is 11 and an avid dinosaur lover. Having a place to go to see dinosaurs and talk to an experienced paleontologist was her idea of a perfect day, and Dinosaur Quest did not let us down. I you get the chance go! There is so much to do. Glow in the dark mini golf through the exhibits, looking at the fossils, movies to watch. We had a great time and cannot wait to go back.

4  Thank Amber L

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I took the kids , 9, 8, 3, here because they love dinosaurs. my expectations were not high given this was a muesum in a mall.

However I was very plesantly surprised!
The onsite scientist was extremely entertaining and informative. He answered even the silliest of questions and went above and beyond to educate us all.

The displays were great and the kids LOVED glow golf after the "tour."

Staff was very friendly and accomodating.

Kids have been begging to go back all summer.

1  Thank Christine P
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I took our two boys last summer and they LOVED it!!! Perfect place to see dinosaurs and to get info about them...they also have videos you can watch as well. My 5 year old, (then 4) loved seeing all the dinosaurs. And my 12 year old (then 11) LOVED all the facts about the dinosaurs. I swear he spend like a good 20 minutes talking to the guy that was giving fun facts on the dinosaurs, my son even gave him some info that he didn't know...which was hilarious!!! But my son is really into dinosaurs, so this was the PERFECT place for a dinosaur lover! There's also a gift shop that has a lot of amazing souvenirs. Where actually going to San Antonio this weekend....and my boys already said that they HAVE to go here again! So if your kids like/love dinosaurs...then this is a must see place :)

1  Thank Daisy Buitron B
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We went with our grandson to visit Dinosaur Quest this week.
We had hours of fun and education.
More dinosaur skeletons and videos than we could ever learn.
Then we had a great time with miniature gold.
It was fun.
The staff was super. We will be back.

Blessings, Greg S

Reviewed August 15, 2013

If you have someone special in your life who love dinosaurs, Dinosaur-Quest is a great place to visit! My young son looves to go here, play a round of mini-golf, look at the awesome bones, watch the interesting video, visit with the paleontologist and "dig up" fossils. It is a no-pressure way to spend a day inside, especially on hot or rainy days. We will be going back again, for sure!