“Good treat on a hot day”
Review of Justin's Ice Cream

Justin's Ice Cream
Ranked #8 of 115 Dessert in San Antonio
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This shop is inside of another store. It had ice cream, gelato and another type of frozen dessert. Not too many choices of which ever brand you choose. Very little indoor seating and no air conditioning. Prices are reasonable. Make sure you bring cash though as that is all they accept.

1  Thank Decemberborn

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I wanted some ice cream after dinner. There were many places along the river, but I didn't want a chain. The place looked unique so I decided to give it a try. It was run down and dirty on the inside, but I was getting it to go so I didn't care. I got salted caramel in a waffle cone. The ice cream was soft and runny. It would have been better if it was more frozen. The ice cream was creamy and full of flavor. The waffle cone was not homemade and from a box. I would have passed on that and just got it in a cup if I would have known.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went today while on a riverwalk tour. Owner was very nice and very generous with the samplings he gave us. Four scoops of ice cream! My favorite was the Lemonade Italian Ice. I also liked the Mango Sherbert for which they are famous for. Will definitely be back!

1  Thank VBC65
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Italian ice cream, served by Mexicans while listening to Indian music in San Antonio. But most importantly EXCELLENT ice cream. Try the Dipped Strawberry (very strawberry ice cream with slivers of dark chocolate). Unbelievably delicious.

2  Thank lillian b
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We tried this ice cream place while driving cross country. We were looking forward to getting some dessert after dinner on the riverwalk, but I didn't even finish my small gelato. Just meh. This was honestly just marginal ice cream; nothing special at all. They were out of many of the popular flavors. Go upstairs to Ben & Jerry's.