“Best part of our trip”

and up
Alamo Sightseeing Segway Tour
Ranked #1 of 58 Tours in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Nation offers many unique and exciting Segway tours of downtown San Antonio. Our San Antonio Segway tours include trips to the Alamo, the River Walk, the Tower of the Americas and many more San Antonio attractions.
Edmonton, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Best part of our trip”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I cannot say enough about this Segway tour. This was our first time in San Antonio and our first time on a Segway. Robert and Doug were our tour guides. They were both fabulous. Doug gave us our training lesson. He made me feel at ease even though I was very nervous. They told us so much about the city. It was a great choice for our first experience in San Antonio. It gave us a great frame of reference for the reminder of our trip. We ran into Robert at Walgreens later in our trip. He was so friendly and gave us more recommendations for our stay. We did the 2 1/2 hour tour and if we would have had more time in San Antonio I would have gone on another tour with this company without reservation. I highly recommend this tour.

San Antonio, Texas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Must do- San Antonio!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great way to cover lots of ground in San Antonio. Good overview of the historical areas downtown , Alamo & Hemisphere plaza. The Segways are a blast to use & easy to learn. You will not be able to tour along the populated areas of the Riverwalk because bikes/segways are not allowed, however you will tour the less populated areas along the river into the King William District. Morning tours recommended since it gets so hot in the afternoon.
Check website for age & weight restrictions.

Visited September 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“What A Blast!!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Just being on segways were a blast. I live in SA but it was awesome getting to see it in a different way. We did the haunted tour and it was fun. Now I really want to go tour the other cities they are in. Really nice and funny people. Super two thumbs up!!

Eagle Mountain, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couldn't get enough”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband has always wanted to ride a Segway so when we were planning our trip to San Antonio and found out about this company we had to do it and we're so glad that we did. We had a short practice to familiarize ourselves with the segways. I was surprised at how easy they were to use. We went on the executive tour which included most of the major sites of the downtown area. The best part was the free time we had at the Alamodome. We were sad when the tour came to an end. We had so much fun that we decided to do another tour later on that same day! They were so much fun to ride, we just couldn't get enough. It was the highlight of our weekend trip.

1 Thank Jade G
Muskogee, Oklahoma
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“So much fun!!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We headed to San Antonio once again to see family and we have pretty much seen all the major things to do in San Antonio but have never done this. We were looking for something to do as our oldest is headed off to college in the fall and where we live there is not much to do. So I decided to choose to take a tour of San Antonio on a Segway. I choose the executive Segway tour. We choose the $59 dollar package. We have never ridden a Segway so we were somewhat nervous. After about a 30-minute training session we were off. We had so much fun. I will say one thing there are plenty of opportunities to get hurt as you are riding amongst the traffic, sidewalks, tight curves, etc. Probably the reason for the release of liability form. I will recommend that you get the insurance. It is only an extra $5. In my opinion it is well worth it. I will give you an example. I fell off mine, my son clipped a corner and fell off his. Another person ran into a wall, and a lady fell off hers. They can be dangerous. However I would not hesitate to do it again. One great benefit is I am retired military and because of that I saved $50. I did not even bring it up, the tour guide did. I must have that look I guess. Anyway we had a great time and the history of San Antonio was interesting also.