“Awesome!”

$53.04*
Alamo Sightseeing Segway Tour
Ranked #1 of 61 Tours in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Nation offers many unique and exciting Segway tours of downtown San Antonio. Our San Antonio Segway tours include trips to the Alamo, the River Walk, the Tower of the Americas and many more San Antonio attractions.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I took the Executive Tour and Robert was our guide. This was a good time and very informative. It is well worth the money!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was a Christmas gift from family members who knew we were going to San Antonio on vacation. We had never ridden Segways and wouldn't have done this on our own.......what fun! We were with two other couples were in our group. None of us had ever ridden. They were all much younger, we are 60ish. I was very nervous, but the orientation was good and Robert was very patient with all of us. We had a great time. Got to hear interesting history, tour the sites, and have a fun adventure. Highly recommend. Don't be scared!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have been wanting to do a Segway tour for quite a long time and just hadn't taken the time. We tried a couple of times to book with these guys, but just couldn't get our schedule to match. We were finally able to book on our last day; in fact, we left straight from the tour to head to the airport.

Jamie was our tour guide and did a fantastic job. My wife was very nervous about doing the tour, but I was able to talk her into giving it a try. She was a bit nervous and shaky during the orientation, but quickly got the hang of it and had a blast. It really does come pretty naturally once you are on them for just a few minutes. Because our group of 4 was doing so well, Jamie let us do a "slolam" in one of the areas, weaving in and out of some metal posts.

We only have time for the one hour tour, but would have loved to have done a longer one. I would also recommend that if you haven't been to San Antonio previously, try to do this early in your trip. Although we have been here several times, it still would have been good to do this early in our trip to get the know the area better.

I will definitely do the Segway tour again and was very pleased to learn the Segway Nation has a location in Dallas and we can take advantage of a past customer discount and do the longest tour for just $35. I will definitely be taking advantage of this local option.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Jamie, Robert and Joseph will take great care of you!! We have gone on multiple tours with these wonderful guides. Everytime we learn something new and have an absolute blast! Jamie is so fun and informative! I highly recommend this company. It is the best way to see the city and learn about it's facinating history.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We had a great time on the tour. It was really easy getting acquainted with the Segway and learning to ride it. Seeing San Antonio in this fashion was fantastic and our tour guides were great fun!