“My favorite Italian”

Add it.
Romeo's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Far North Central
Description: The zip code is 78232.
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I am 100% Italian and in my opinion, this is the best Italian Restaurant in San Antonio!! Have been going there since it first opened and the great quality and preparation is very consistent. Not much else to say when rating them the "best"!!

2  Thank JD5636

Reviewed October 7, 2011

My husband and I visited at lunch and enjoyed a great Caesar salad, fresh made pizza and some tasty pasta pomodoro with pine nuts. The prices were very reasonable and service was exceptionally good. I would highly recommend this gem to anyone wanting to try something tasty and different from the chain restaurants.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

I went on a Thursday, which is during the week when they have a wonderful happy hour with great prices on drinks, appetizers, and pizzas. The food was great, especially for the price. You have to really look for the place, since it is a little hard to see off of 1604 in a shopping center. Would go back--especially for the specials!!!

Reviewed September 29, 2011

I ate at this restuarant with my sister and enjoyed some of the evening specials that are served from 5 to 7pm inlcuding an appetizer and pizza. Very personable staff and enjoyed the atmosphere. We had a groupon too.
It is a bit hard to find it as it is located at the back of a shopping center but it was worth it!

1  Thank bossysister