“Great hidden gem amongst all the huge franchises”
Review of Yum Thai

Yum Thai
Ranked #1,722 of 4,629 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Far West Side
Description: Located in Alamo Ranch Shopping Center
“Great hidden gem amongst all the huge franchises”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This place has a very nice atmosphere, I took my kids age 9-15 and they loved it everytime we say we are going back they want to try something different. The service was great as well. Definitly becoming a regular.

Boston, Massachusetts
“5 star service”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We were on business trip. Had terrible cab to restaurant and frustrated.
We had call few times to find "Yum". The manager was expecting us who came out to greet us on redcarpet. Warm welcome followed with great food, friendly and personalized service.
To top off this wonderful experience manager dropped us to our hotel. This was above and beyond our exception ... by far the best service we ever received.
WOW
We will definitely come back.

2 Thank UpperCapeResident
San Antonio
“Fantastic little place”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Great food, great service. Everything I tried here was delicious!

• Visited March 2012
Mississippi
“From the chai tea to the desert it was yummy”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

We came across this place by accident as we were shopping in the area and we were not disappointed.
The chai was great. The lunch specials are filling and good. I had the basil beef and asked for a level 3 thai hot and that is what I got. It was spicy good. The meat was tender and the flavor was not affected by the level of heat.
The desert of sticky rice and mango was very good. I loved it. I've had it in other restaurants but this was the best one I've had.

• Visited October 2011
San Antonio, Texas
“Good Thai Food on West Side”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Yum Thai is a very good addition to the Alamo Ranch area in West San Antonio. My wife and I ate there in early September and thoroughly enjoyed it. We had the shrimp tempura appetizer with sweet hot sauce. The shrimp were large and perfectl;y cooked and the sweet hot souac was a great dipping sauce. We also had Pad Thai and Sweet and ASour Shrimp, both of which were excellent. The service was excellent and the price for dinner was reasonable. We'll be back.

• Visited September 2011